Yipee! I have been kindly nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Herminia Chow at http://aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com/. Thank you very much Herminia!!
Here are the rules I am to follow:
1. Accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of your post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blog sites.
4. Notify the bloggers of their award.
5. Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
6. Answer the questions left for you by the blogger who gave you the award.
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. When I was 13 my appendix burst and I got septicemia (blood poisoning).
2. I lived and worked in London, UK for two years.
3. I don’t like spiders at all!
4. My hair colour is natural – auburn aka gingernut! Ha ha
5. I love to read!
6. I use to do Modern Jazz dance when I was younger.
7. I love 80’s music.
8. When I was a kid, I broke my toe as I ran into a door frame because my sister was chasing me around the house with a wooden spoon!
9. I am 90% blind in my right eye.
10. I can balance on a BOSU ball while holding a 5kg ball and doing squats.
11. I love to travel the world!
Here are my wonderful nominees for this award!
Questions For my Nominees:
1. Who was your favourite band or singer as a kid?
2. What would you do if you won the lottery?
3. Can you juggle?
4. What form of public transport do you prefer?
5. What is your favourite film and why?
6. Would you ever go on a reality show i.e. Big Brother?
7. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
8. Do you prefer blue or black ink pens?
9. What do you like on your toast?
10. What is your favourite saying?
11. As a kid were you ever frightened of a monster under the bed or in the cupboard?
These are the questions for me to answer:
1. Who is your favourite writer/author/blogger?
I have a number of favourite writers such as Lani Taylor, Stephen King, Philippa Gregory, Marian Keyes, Alice Rice, Stephanie Meyer (I love Twilight by the way!). I also love to read biographies.
2. Do you prefer to write things out by hand or use a word processor?
If I’m writing ideas down, it’s on paper but I then type stuff up on my laptop.
3. Who inspires you?
The people in my life
4. Aside from writing and blogging, what else are your passions and hobbies?
I love to travel and experience different cultures and sights, especially if I can get some great shots on my camera is always a bonus.
5. Do you have a favourite book from your childhood?
I use to love reading The Diary of Adrian Mole!
6. What type of music do you like to listen to?
I love 80’s music such as Duran Duran, but I have a real eclectic taste in music where I also love Metallica! At the moment I’m loving Depeche Mode; I’ve always known one or two songs, but I’m listening to their greatest hits at the moment and they’re awesome!
7. What would your dream job be like?
Where I can travel, take photos and write!
8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?
I have been very lucky where I have been able to see a lot of the world already, but I would love to visit Morocco again.
9. Is there anything in your life you would like to change?
No, there is no point in changing things. You learn from mistakes possibly made.
10. Have you ever written and finished an entire book?
No! I have always wanted to write a book, but never thought I was a good enough writer.
11. If you could be granted one super power, what would it be? And why?
I would love to time travel! Imagine going back to the 1500’s to see the life of Henry VIII. Now that would be fun!